BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County community is invited to attend the first of the five community input meetings on the state’s accountability system tonight in Boynton Beach. A meeting in Boca Raton is scheduled for later this month.
|WHAT:||Community input meeting|
|WHEN:||Oct. 6, 2014, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.|
Boynton Beach Community High School
4975 Park Ridge Blvd., Boynton Beach
|WHY:||To capture comments and input from the community regarding the state’s new accountability system.|
|PHOTO/VIDEO OPPS:||Photograph and/or video recording of participation.|
The session begins with a short presentation about the state requirements on testing and the board’s Resolution on Accountability. Attendees will then be provided an opportunity to provide input on the topic in person and via online survey.
Depending on the number of participants at each meeting, individuals will be limited to one to three minutes for comments, as time allows.
It’s important to note that staff will not be able to answer questions from the audience at these meetings. The district’s goal is to capture comments and input regarding the state’s new accountability system.
A summary of the input and comments will be provided to the school board.
Additional meeting sites include:
Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2014
Palm Beach Lakes High School, Auditorium
3505 Shiloh Dr.West Palm Beach
Wednesday, Oct. 8, 2014
West Tech Academy, Atrium
2625 State Road 715, Belle Glade
Monday, Oct. 13, 2014
Royal Palm Beach High School, Auditorium
10600 Okeechobee Blvd., Royal Palm Beach
Thursday, Oct. 16, 2014
Olympic Heights Community High School, Auditorium
20101 Lyons Rd., Boca Raton
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak