The leading producer in the United States of legal video documentaries, including “Day In The Life Legal Video,” “Life After Loss™” and “Settlement Brochure” productions is on call for Ebola-related evidence preservation.
Andrew Colton, retained by more than 50 law firms nationwide for high-impact legal video production, says it’s likely a matter of when — not if — Ebola-related litigation is initiated.
“As sad and disturbing as it is,” says Colton, “the domestic Ebola cases that are being reported are possibly the result of the improper training, improper hospital procedures, a lack of understanding of CDC protocols and a laissez faire attitude by hospital administrators. These are the classic elements in medical malpractice cases.”
Colton, routinely retained in multi-million dollar medical malpractice and personal injury litigation, says preserving emotional and physical evidence as these cases play out is vital to successful litigation, should litigation be appropriate.
“It’s not just the patient, but everyone around the patient who is being impacted by Ebola,” adds Colton. “Documenting the emotion is imperative.”
Attorneys initiating Ebola related litigation are encouraged to visit ColtonCreative.com or telephone 1-877-484-4611 to confidentially discuss their case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch