The leading producer in the United States of legal video documentaries, including “Day In The Life Legal Video,” “Life After Loss™” and “Settlement Brochure” productions is on call for Ebola-related evidence preservation.
Andrew Colton, retained by more than 50 law firms nationwide for high-impact legal video production, says it’s likely a matter of when — not if — Ebola-related litigation is initiated.
“As sad and disturbing as it is,” says Colton, “the domestic Ebola cases that are being reported are possibly the result of the improper training, improper hospital procedures, a lack of understanding of CDC protocols and a laissez faire attitude by hospital administrators. These are the classic elements in medical malpractice cases.”
Colton, routinely retained in multi-million dollar medical malpractice and personal injury litigation, says preserving emotional and physical evidence as these cases play out is vital to successful litigation, should litigation be appropriate.
“It’s not just the patient, but everyone around the patient who is being impacted by Ebola,” adds Colton. “Documenting the emotion is imperative.”
Attorneys initiating Ebola related litigation are encouraged to visit ColtonCreative.com or telephone 1-877-484-4611 to confidentially discuss their case.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Bad Weather Weekend
- Multi-Vehicle Crash At Yamato and Lyons In Boca Raton, Overturned Car
- Boca Raton Trainer Arrested, Charged With DUI After Crash
- Did Boca Raton Woman Really Double Park So She Could Run Into CycleBar?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Watching Developing System East Of Florida, It’s Growing
- Delray Beach Optometrist, Allegedly Driving On BMW Rim, Charged With DUI
- Feeding South Florida’s 5K Set For This Weekend In Palm Beach County
- Cops Nab Car Thief Ring At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Watch It