BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 32-year-old Diogo Oliveira of Greenwhich Court in West Boca Raton is dead this morning following a late night one car crash on Palmetto Park Road near Toledo Road.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office:
Diogo Oliveira was westbound on Palmetto Park Road, west of Toledo Road, in the outside lane. He was traveling at a speed well above the posted 50 mph speed limit. The roadway was wet from a recent rain shower and the tires on his 2012 Infiniti had low tread depth. Oliveira lost control of the Infiniti and the vehicle struck and mounted the raised center median. The right front of the car impacted with a tree and rotated in a counter clockwise direction as it moved in the southwest direction. The left rear of the car then impacted with a second tree. The vehicle came to rest in the center median against the second impacted tree. Impairment is not believed to be a factor in this crash. Diogo Oliveira was transported to Delray Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full