BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Media Advisory)– A teacher at Citrus Cove Elementary School is missing — police say Steven Stark hasn’t been seen or heard from since October 22nd.
From Boynton Beach Police:
Steven Stark, 62, of Boynton Beach, a teacher at Citrus Cove Elementary School. His family last spoke with him on Monday, Oct. 20. Officers responded to his home on Quantum Lakes Drive on Oct. 22 and found his cell phone, but his blue 2006 Dodge pick-up truck with Florida tag HO10MQ was not there. Family members and his employer said it is unlike Steven to just disappear. Anyone with information as to his whereabouts is asked to call Boynton Beach Police at 561-732-8116 or their local law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT