BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Realtor Stephanie Fleishman apparently blew her chance to make a DUI arrest go away.
The 40 year old Fleishman, whose DUI arrest we first reported back in 2013, was sentenced to probation, alcohol education and community service. But something happened in late September or early October that led to a judge signing a warrant for her arrest.
That arrest happened late Tuesday. Fleishman was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released Wednesday on her own recognizance. The official charge: probation violation.
Fleishman, of Sabal Lake Drive in Woodfield Hunt, works for a Miami Beach real estate broker — her license is active through 2016.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida