BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Realtor Stephanie Fleishman apparently blew her chance to make a DUI arrest go away.
The 40 year old Fleishman, whose DUI arrest we first reported back in 2013, was sentenced to probation, alcohol education and community service. But something happened in late September or early October that led to a judge signing a warrant for her arrest.
That arrest happened late Tuesday. Fleishman was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released Wednesday on her own recognizance. The official charge: probation violation.
Fleishman, of Sabal Lake Drive in Woodfield Hunt, works for a Miami Beach real estate broker — her license is active through 2016.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat