BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Realtor Stephanie Fleishman apparently blew her chance to make a DUI arrest go away.
The 40 year old Fleishman, whose DUI arrest we first reported back in 2013, was sentenced to probation, alcohol education and community service. But something happened in late September or early October that led to a judge signing a warrant for her arrest.
That arrest happened late Tuesday. Fleishman was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released Wednesday on her own recognizance. The official charge: probation violation.
Fleishman, of Sabal Lake Drive in Woodfield Hunt, works for a Miami Beach real estate broker — her license is active through 2016.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton