BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Realtor Stephanie Fleishman apparently blew her chance to make a DUI arrest go away.
The 40 year old Fleishman, whose DUI arrest we first reported back in 2013, was sentenced to probation, alcohol education and community service. But something happened in late September or early October that led to a judge signing a warrant for her arrest.
That arrest happened late Tuesday. Fleishman was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released Wednesday on her own recognizance. The official charge: probation violation.
Fleishman, of Sabal Lake Drive in Woodfield Hunt, works for a Miami Beach real estate broker — her license is active through 2016.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach