BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — While it’s somewhat anticlimactic as early voting has been underway for what seems like months, but today is the official election day.
Polls open at 7am and remain open until 7pm.
Here’s what you need to bring with you to the polling place
Current and valid identification bearing your photograph and signature. You may use either a piece of identification with both your photo and signature, or two forms of identification; one with your photo and another with your signature. However, if you do not have any identification, you may still vote by provisional ballot. The following forms of identification are acceptable by law:
Valid Florida driver’s license
Florida ID card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor vehicles
Retirement center ID
Neighborhood association ID
Public assistance ID (Social Security or other social services)
Need to find your polling place? Have other questions? Check out the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation