BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — While it’s somewhat anticlimactic as early voting has been underway for what seems like months, but today is the official election day.
Polls open at 7am and remain open until 7pm.
Here’s what you need to bring with you to the polling place
Current and valid identification bearing your photograph and signature. You may use either a piece of identification with both your photo and signature, or two forms of identification; one with your photo and another with your signature. However, if you do not have any identification, you may still vote by provisional ballot. The following forms of identification are acceptable by law:
Valid Florida driver’s license
Florida ID card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor vehicles
Retirement center ID
Neighborhood association ID
Public assistance ID (Social Security or other social services)
Need to find your polling place? Have other questions? Check out the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website by clicking here.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Dogs In Starbucks, Publix, Aldi, Boca Raton And Delray Beach Readers Say Enough
- Tropical Storm Arlene Forms West Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Market Still Plummeting