BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Noted and former Philadelphia mobster Joey Merlino is the focus of a Sunday article in the Philadelphia Inquirer — highlighting his ultra-hot “Merlino’s” restaurant on SE 1st Avenue, his delectable veal parm, and the fact that he’s been ordered to federal prison on January 1st.
We don’t traditionally link to other articles, but the Inquirer article deserves a read.
Merlino’s is available for reservations on OpenTable and if you crave a Philly-food experience, word on the street is that it’s phenomenal.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday