BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Noted and former Philadelphia mobster Joey Merlino is the focus of a Sunday article in the Philadelphia Inquirer — highlighting his ultra-hot “Merlino’s” restaurant on SE 1st Avenue, his delectable veal parm, and the fact that he’s been ordered to federal prison on January 1st.
We don’t traditionally link to other articles, but the Inquirer article deserves a read.
Merlino’s is available for reservations on OpenTable and if you crave a Philly-food experience, word on the street is that it’s phenomenal.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected