BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Noted and former Philadelphia mobster Joey Merlino is the focus of a Sunday article in the Philadelphia Inquirer — highlighting his ultra-hot “Merlino’s” restaurant on SE 1st Avenue, his delectable veal parm, and the fact that he’s been ordered to federal prison on January 1st.
We don’t traditionally link to other articles, but the Inquirer article deserves a read.
Merlino’s is available for reservations on OpenTable and if you crave a Philly-food experience, word on the street is that it’s phenomenal.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector