BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Noted and former Philadelphia mobster Joey Merlino is the focus of a Sunday article in the Philadelphia Inquirer — highlighting his ultra-hot “Merlino’s” restaurant on SE 1st Avenue, his delectable veal parm, and the fact that he’s been ordered to federal prison on January 1st.
We don’t traditionally link to other articles, but the Inquirer article deserves a read.
Merlino’s is available for reservations on OpenTable and if you crave a Philly-food experience, word on the street is that it’s phenomenal.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat