BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you love airline and hotel points, you’ll love this: you can now pay your Palm Beach County water bill with a credit card.
From the Water Utilities Department:
Palm Beach County Water Utilities Department (WUD) customers now have the option of paying their water bills online with credit or debit cards. There are no fees for the convenience of this service.
The credit card payment option is currently only available to customers who have signed up for an online account. Signing up is easy. Almost all the information needed to create an online account is available on a water bill.
The Water Utilities Department currently accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards and plans to expand the service in the future.
Customers benefitting the most from this new payment option are those who make cash-only payments that need to be made in person at the Customer Care Service Center. They can now pay their water bills conveniently online.
WUD customers are encouraged to also sign up for eBill which allows them to receive bills by email instead of mail. This also offers conveniences such as receiving emails that remind customers of when bills are due and provide access to usage and billing history.
To set up an online account, visit pbcwater.com and click “Access Your Online Account.” For more information, call 561-740-4600.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation