BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has obtained the arrest reports for Michael and Frances Papamichael — the owners of Michael’s Body Scene’s (aka Michael’s Gym) in Boca Raton.
DCF and police investigators allege in the report that Michael and Frances used physical force on their children, hit one with a belt, and locked a child outside during one of Boca’s recently frigid overnights.
Read the complete police report by clicking here. Note that the redaction is required by law and provided by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom