BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kevin Cestaric of the 21000 block of Altamira in Boca isn’t just a sex offender, he’s also now charged with driving on a suspended license.
Cestaric, 54, was arrested by PBSO late last night and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. He was later released on his own recognizance.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement lists Cestaric as a sex offender — he was convicted of a “lewd, lascivious (act on a) child” in October of 2001.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession