BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kevin Cestaric of the 21000 block of Altamira in Boca isn’t just a sex offender, he’s also now charged with driving on a suspended license.
Cestaric, 54, was arrested by PBSO late last night and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. He was later released on his own recognizance.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement lists Cestaric as a sex offender — he was convicted of a “lewd, lascivious (act on a) child” in October of 2001.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop