BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jesse D. Coursey, a once popular party dj, is back in the Palm Beach County Jail this Christmas as his child molestation case continues.
Coursey, 33, was first arrested back in October of 2013 for allegedly molesting a 15-year-old girl by performing oral sex on her. Police said at the time that he used lines like, “I’m going to make you feel so good.”
Coursey was released on bond but was re-arrested following testimony provided by two West Palm Beach police officers in early October. While the substance of the testimony is unclear, court records show that the judge was angered, writing: “Defendant (Coursey) can not and shall not be released from custody until further order of the court. Defendant to remain in custody with any possibility of release until the court enters a formal order modifying this.”
No order has been issued.
Coursey’s next hearing is set for February 13th, but it appears he will not be present. The judge has added “Do Not Transport” to Coursey’s file.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI