BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jesse D. Coursey, a once popular party dj, is back in the Palm Beach County Jail this Christmas as his child molestation case continues.
Coursey, 33, was first arrested back in October of 2013 for allegedly molesting a 15-year-old girl by performing oral sex on her. Police said at the time that he used lines like, “I’m going to make you feel so good.”
Coursey was released on bond but was re-arrested following testimony provided by two West Palm Beach police officers in early October. While the substance of the testimony is unclear, court records show that the judge was angered, writing: “Defendant (Coursey) can not and shall not be released from custody until further order of the court. Defendant to remain in custody with any possibility of release until the court enters a formal order modifying this.”
No order has been issued.
Coursey’s next hearing is set for February 13th, but it appears he will not be present. The judge has added “Do Not Transport” to Coursey’s file.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County