BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Family Law attorneys Jodi Colton and Marissa Pullano from the leading South Florida law firm of Brinkley Morgan will provide professional insight to members of the mental health community in a complimentary seminar on January 16th.
The seminar runs from 8 a.m. until noon at the Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, 2000 NW 19th Street. Breakfast will be provided.
Psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, clinicians, social workers, marriage and family counselors, clergy and pastoral counselors are invited to attend the seminar to learn about legal issues that can emotionally affect their patients, clients and parishioners during family disputes such as divorce.
Topics that will be covered during the seminar include long-distance parenting plans, relocation and the role of the children’s therapist; competency; mediation, collaborative law and litigation; and the professional duty to warn.
The seminar is approved for three hours of continuing education credit by the Florida Board of Psychology and the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling.
For more information or to register for the event, please call (954) 522-2200.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County