BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Family Law attorneys Jodi Colton and Marissa Pullano from the leading South Florida law firm of Brinkley Morgan will provide professional insight to members of the mental health community in a complimentary seminar on January 16th.
The seminar runs from 8 a.m. until noon at the Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, 2000 NW 19th Street. Breakfast will be provided.
Psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, clinicians, social workers, marriage and family counselors, clergy and pastoral counselors are invited to attend the seminar to learn about legal issues that can emotionally affect their patients, clients and parishioners during family disputes such as divorce.
Topics that will be covered during the seminar include long-distance parenting plans, relocation and the role of the children’s therapist; competency; mediation, collaborative law and litigation; and the professional duty to warn.
The seminar is approved for three hours of continuing education credit by the Florida Board of Psychology and the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling.
For more information or to register for the event, please call (954) 522-2200.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed