BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Family Law attorneys Jodi Colton and Marissa Pullano from the leading South Florida law firm of Brinkley Morgan will provide professional insight to members of the mental health community in a complimentary seminar on January 16th.
The seminar runs from 8 a.m. until noon at the Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, 2000 NW 19th Street. Breakfast will be provided.
Psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, clinicians, social workers, marriage and family counselors, clergy and pastoral counselors are invited to attend the seminar to learn about legal issues that can emotionally affect their patients, clients and parishioners during family disputes such as divorce.
Topics that will be covered during the seminar include long-distance parenting plans, relocation and the role of the children’s therapist; competency; mediation, collaborative law and litigation; and the professional duty to warn.
The seminar is approved for three hours of continuing education credit by the Florida Board of Psychology and the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling.
For more information or to register for the event, please call (954) 522-2200.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Throws Vodka Bottle At Cop
- MAJOR GLADES ROAD CLOSURE COMING IN BOCA RATON
- South Florida Looking Okay As Tropical Depression Forms, Tropical Wave Grows
- American Heritage Named Top Private School By National Ranking Organization
- Bedner’s Farm In Boynton Beach Sued Over Petting Zoo Incident
- Man Threatens To Stab Mother In Delray Beach, Cops Shoot Both
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH