BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Family Law attorneys Jodi Colton and Marissa Pullano from the leading South Florida law firm of Brinkley Morgan will provide professional insight to members of the mental health community in a complimentary seminar on January 16th.
The seminar runs from 8 a.m. until noon at the Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, 2000 NW 19th Street. Breakfast will be provided.
Psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, clinicians, social workers, marriage and family counselors, clergy and pastoral counselors are invited to attend the seminar to learn about legal issues that can emotionally affect their patients, clients and parishioners during family disputes such as divorce.
Topics that will be covered during the seminar include long-distance parenting plans, relocation and the role of the children’s therapist; competency; mediation, collaborative law and litigation; and the professional duty to warn.
The seminar is approved for three hours of continuing education credit by the Florida Board of Psychology and the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling.
For more information or to register for the event, please call (954) 522-2200.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Miami Dolphin Vontae Davis Arrested For DUI In South Florida
- Victims Of Double Fatal West Boca Raton Crash Identified
- Air Traffic Slowed Along Eastern Seaboard, Balloon To Be Shot Down
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON