BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Peter Buggeln — charged several months ago with aggravated assault in Greenacres — is now facing a DUI charge in Boca Raton.
The blood covered Buggeln was arrested in the area of 6699 Jog Road on Tuesday following an accident. His blood alcohol content, according to police, registered at .112 and .110. The legal limit is .08.
Buggeln, of the 2000 block of NW 29th Drive, owns the Eagle Grille in the Fountaingate Plaza. He remains in the Palm Beach County jail Friday afternoon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct