BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Peter Buggeln — charged several months ago with aggravated assault in Greenacres — is now facing a DUI charge in Boca Raton.
The blood covered Buggeln was arrested in the area of 6699 Jog Road on Tuesday following an accident. His blood alcohol content, according to police, registered at .112 and .110. The legal limit is .08.
Buggeln, of the 2000 block of NW 29th Drive, owns the Eagle Grille in the Fountaingate Plaza. He remains in the Palm Beach County jail Friday afternoon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday