WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Well known social media expert and consultant Jacqueline Jimenez apparently committed suicide in her West Boca apartment. The Palm Beach County Medical Examiner lists her date of death as January 27th.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating, confirming to BocaNewsNow.com that deputies were dispatched to her apartment in the 22000 block of Boca Place Drive on the morning of January 27th after Jimenez was not seen or heard from in several weeks. Jimenez was found deceased inside.
While BocaNewsNow.com does not routinely report apparent suicides, we do report deaths of notable individuals. We have received inquiries into her death and subsequent investigation.
Jimenez, in her late 20s, with more than 3000 Twitter followers, was active in the social media speaking circuit. She included Marriott among her many clients. Her website, theInnovativeConsultant.com, remains active.
The medical examiner’s investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent