BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Chelsea Blaze is back in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with what police say is her second arrest for prostitution. The charge is a big one to wrap your mouth around: “Procure for prostitute – solicit another for lewdness, 2nd offense.”
We’re unclear what Ms. Blaze — of SW 4th Court in Boca — allegedly charges for her alleged services, but bond is set at $250. She was arrested by police in West Palm Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday