BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kevin Cestaric of Altamira Avenue in Boca is a registered sex offender. He was convicted of molesting a child back in 2001. But PBSO says Cestaric is also violating the terms of his home confinement. He was arrested Friday afternoon and jailed on the offense. He remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on $3000 bond.
Cestaric, born August 21, 2001, is 5′ 7″ and weighs roughly 180 lbs. The official charge on which he was convicted: lewd and lascivious on a child under 16.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive