BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kevin Cestaric of Altamira Avenue in Boca is a registered sex offender. He was convicted of molesting a child back in 2001. But PBSO says Cestaric is also violating the terms of his home confinement. He was arrested Friday afternoon and jailed on the offense. He remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on $3000 bond.
Cestaric, born August 21, 2001, is 5′ 7″ and weighs roughly 180 lbs. The official charge on which he was convicted: lewd and lascivious on a child under 16.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District