BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Gary Kissel, 45, of Plaza Real in Boca Raton is out of jail this morning following his arrest by FHP for DUI.
Kissel was taken into custody early Monday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. He was released on his own recognizance several hours later. He is additionally charged with failure to stay in his lane on the turnpike, and driving in excess of 65 miles per hour. These, of course, are not offenses that lead to jail.
The DUI charge, which does traditionally lead to a stay in the drunk tank, is listed as his first DUI offense.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens