BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Gary Kissel, 45, of Plaza Real in Boca Raton is out of jail this morning following his arrest by FHP for DUI.
Kissel was taken into custody early Monday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. He was released on his own recognizance several hours later. He is additionally charged with failure to stay in his lane on the turnpike, and driving in excess of 65 miles per hour. These, of course, are not offenses that lead to jail.
The DUI charge, which does traditionally lead to a stay in the drunk tank, is listed as his first DUI offense.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95