BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jodi Furr Colton, a family law attorney at the full-service South Florida law firm Brinkley Morgan, has received an AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory. As Martindale-Hubbell’s highest certification mark, an AV Preeminent® rating indicates that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
Colton is a member of Brinkley Morgan’s Marital and Family Law practice group, which was ranked Tier 1 in family law by U.S. News and World Report’s Best Law Firms 2014 and 2015 editions. She focuses her practice on marital and family law, regularly representing clients in complex divorce matters involving the valuation and distribution of closely held businesses, medical and other professional practices, as well as substantial real property and other assets. Her experience includes divorce, equitable distribution, timesharing and parental responsibility issues, and the preparation and review of prenuptial agreements.
A graduate of Harvard Law School, Colton began her legal career at the New York office of a large international law firm, where she worked on a broad range of commercial litigation matters in federal and state courts, including class actions, toxic torts and securities litigation. She has also handled a wide variety of commercial and business disputes, as well as Section 1983 civil rights litigation and employment law matters. She is a member of the family law sections of the Florida Bar, Palm Beach County Bar Association, South Palm Beach County Bar Association, and the Broward County Bar Association. She is also a member of the Minnesota Bar, the Pennsylvania Bar and the New York Bar.
Jodi is a leading Boca Raton divorce attorney and a leading South Florida divorce attorney.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County