BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jodi Furr Colton, a family law attorney at the full-service South Florida law firm Brinkley Morgan, has received an AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory. As Martindale-Hubbell’s highest certification mark, an AV Preeminent® rating indicates that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
Colton is a member of Brinkley Morgan’s Marital and Family Law practice group, which was ranked Tier 1 in family law by U.S. News and World Report’s Best Law Firms 2014 and 2015 editions. She focuses her practice on marital and family law, regularly representing clients in complex divorce matters involving the valuation and distribution of closely held businesses, medical and other professional practices, as well as substantial real property and other assets. Her experience includes divorce, equitable distribution, timesharing and parental responsibility issues, and the preparation and review of prenuptial agreements.
A graduate of Harvard Law School, Colton began her legal career at the New York office of a large international law firm, where she worked on a broad range of commercial litigation matters in federal and state courts, including class actions, toxic torts and securities litigation. She has also handled a wide variety of commercial and business disputes, as well as Section 1983 civil rights litigation and employment law matters. She is a member of the family law sections of the Florida Bar, Palm Beach County Bar Association, South Palm Beach County Bar Association, and the Broward County Bar Association. She is also a member of the Minnesota Bar, the Pennsylvania Bar and the New York Bar.
Jodi is a leading Boca Raton divorce attorney and a leading South Florida divorce attorney.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today