BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jodi Furr Colton, a family law attorney at the full-service South Florida law firm Brinkley Morgan, has received an AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory. As Martindale-Hubbell’s highest certification mark, an AV Preeminent® rating indicates that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
Colton is a member of Brinkley Morgan’s Marital and Family Law practice group, which was ranked Tier 1 in family law by U.S. News and World Report’s Best Law Firms 2014 and 2015 editions. She focuses her practice on marital and family law, regularly representing clients in complex divorce matters involving the valuation and distribution of closely held businesses, medical and other professional practices, as well as substantial real property and other assets. Her experience includes divorce, equitable distribution, timesharing and parental responsibility issues, and the preparation and review of prenuptial agreements.
A graduate of Harvard Law School, Colton began her legal career at the New York office of a large international law firm, where she worked on a broad range of commercial litigation matters in federal and state courts, including class actions, toxic torts and securities litigation. She has also handled a wide variety of commercial and business disputes, as well as Section 1983 civil rights litigation and employment law matters. She is a member of the family law sections of the Florida Bar, Palm Beach County Bar Association, South Palm Beach County Bar Association, and the Broward County Bar Association. She is also a member of the Minnesota Bar, the Pennsylvania Bar and the New York Bar.
Jodi is a leading Boca Raton divorce attorney and a leading South Florida divorce attorney.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse