UPDATE: 5:56p: A quick email to Sharon Bock, the longtime Clerk of Courts for Palm Beach County seems to have solved the misunderstanding. Here is the “bad check” form that led to Natalie Matus’ arrest. It seems she wrote bad checks to “Quick Weight Loss Centers.” Interestingly, the checks were for under $1000 combined. Her bond was $6,000 to get out of jail.
UPDATE: As of 4:45p, the Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office is refusing to release the bad check report. We are continuing to effort.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We expect the complete police report later in the day but can report that Natalie Matus is now charged with two counts of check fraud.
Matus is listed as the “Clergy Administrator” for Congregation B’Nai Israel in Boca Raton.
The 38 year old resident of El Dorado Drive was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on two counts of “Fraud, insufficient funds, obtain goods services $150 or more.” She was ultimately released on $6,000 bond.
Check back for the affidavit of probable cause as filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. We will publish it as soon as we receive the document.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida