BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Walter Zevallos was convicted of a Lewd and Lascivious act on a child under 16 back in 1991. That earned him the title of “sex offender” and the requirement that he register with local police departments on a regular basis.
Boca Raton Police say he didn’t do that lately — so he was registered as an inmate in the Palm Beach County Jail until he posted $10,000 bond.
Zevallos was taken into custody early Thursday morning and bonded out later in the day.
His home address — per public records released by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement — is 4167 NW 4th Avenue in Boca Raton. Here is the flyer with his description and conviction.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95