BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Walter Zevallos was convicted of a Lewd and Lascivious act on a child under 16 back in 1991. That earned him the title of “sex offender” and the requirement that he register with local police departments on a regular basis.
Boca Raton Police say he didn’t do that lately — so he was registered as an inmate in the Palm Beach County Jail until he posted $10,000 bond.
Zevallos was taken into custody early Thursday morning and bonded out later in the day.
His home address — per public records released by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement — is 4167 NW 4th Avenue in Boca Raton. Here is the flyer with his description and conviction.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens