BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Because nothing builds that personal, close connection to your high school class than a mass graduation nowhere near your school, the Palm Beach County School District today revealed plans to allow folks to watch graduation on cable instead of driving to a part of the county (aka Fair Grounds) nowhere near their neighborhoods.
Graduations for the Class of 2015 begin Monday, May 11, and The Education Network (TEN) will broadcast every graduation live on the network and on the School District of Palm Beach County’s website.
Each graduation will be broadcast locally on Comcast Channel 235 and on AT&T U-verse Channel 99, as well as online at www.palmbeachschools.org.
Ceremonies will be held for graduates at each of the district’s 32 high schools and academies. A full schedule showing the dates and times for each school’s graduation is available on the district’s website.
Palm Beach County’s district-operated schools had the highest graduation rate of Florida’s largest urban school districts in 2014. Palm Beach County was also the only large district in the state to raise its graduation rate last year.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce