UPDATE: 12:18p Tuesday: Read the complete police report here.
UPDATE 10:16a Tuesday: Suspect is identified as “Mr. HB Shea” of the 9200 block of Pecky Cypress Lane in Boca Raton. He is currently being held in the Palm Beach County Jail
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From PBSO) — Deputies responded to a man with a gun call at the Postal Office located in the 8100 block of Via Ancho, unincorporated Boca Raton.
A 90 year old male walked into the facility. He was not satisfied with the services so he pulled out a handgun, pointed it at the Postal employee and threatened to “blow his head off”. As the suspect was exiting the post office he was taken into custody without incident by the responding deputies. The firearm was recovered and placed into evidence. PBSO will be handling the Aggravated Assault with a Firearm charges, while the Federal Postal Police will file the Federal charges of bringing a firearm into a Postal Facility.
The suspect was taken to West Boca Medical Center for evaluation, once cleared, he will be booked into the PBC jail for the State charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments