BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue) — At 6:27pm crews responded to reports of a car in a canal near the 19200 block of Lyons Rd at the Boca Century Village Clubhouse. First arriving crews reported a vehicle submerged in a lake behind the clubhouse with two occupants reported inside. On location security personnel assisted one occupant out of the lake and fire rescue swimmers assisted the second occupant to the shore. After evaluation the two patients were transported to a local area hospital for treatment of injuries.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable