BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Palm Beach County Schools) — The School District of Palm Beach County’s Transportation Services department will hold its latest job fair in Delray Beach on Thursday, July 16. Transportation department officials are hiring drivers to transport approximately 58,000 students each day to Palm Beach County schools.
The job fair is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on July 16 at Pompey Park, 1101 NW 2nd St., Delray Beach. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a safe, licensed driver for five years
- Have an excellent driving record
- Pass the Florida Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examination
- Pass the bus driver training course
- Communicate effectively in English
- Enjoy working with students
The School District offers excellent benefits, competitive pay and health insurance. The School District also offers free Commercial Driving License (CDL) training for those who qualify.
To learn more about the Transportation Services job fair, please call (561) 242-6515 between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., or apply online.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette
- Hyundai GV80 Subject Of Class Action Lawsuit Filed By Boca Raton Attorney
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Resident Shot Guest In Leg
- FAU STUDY: Great Way To Avoid Dying In Car Crash Is Working From Home
- SHOOTING IN BOCA RATON: Police On Scene, Gunman On Loose