BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting clarity from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office but can report that Justin Blair of Springs Terrace is now facing a laundry list of charges for drugs and weapons offenses.
We first reported on his arrest earlier this week, but the jail record has been updated to reflect additional information.
Blair is now facing three counts of committing a first degree felony with a weapon, one count of trafficking drugs, three counts of possessing a controlled substance without a prescription, trafficking more than four grams of a controlled substance, possessing more than 20 grams of marijuana, possessing with intent to sell marijuana, and possessing with intent to sell “other” schedule 3 or 4 drugs.
Blair remains behind bars in the Palm Beach County Jail. We have asked the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office for details of the arrest and charges and will update when and if that information is received.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday