BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting clarity from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office but can report that Justin Blair of Springs Terrace is now facing a laundry list of charges for drugs and weapons offenses.
We first reported on his arrest earlier this week, but the jail record has been updated to reflect additional information.
Blair is now facing three counts of committing a first degree felony with a weapon, one count of trafficking drugs, three counts of possessing a controlled substance without a prescription, trafficking more than four grams of a controlled substance, possessing more than 20 grams of marijuana, possessing with intent to sell marijuana, and possessing with intent to sell “other” schedule 3 or 4 drugs.
Blair remains behind bars in the Palm Beach County Jail. We have asked the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office for details of the arrest and charges and will update when and if that information is received.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism