BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A recent list of area “top docs” released by an independent research group and Boca Raton Regaion Medical Center accidentally omitted well known and well liked Dr. Howard Sondering, a gastroenterologist in Boca Raton.
Sonderling is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He has been practicing since 1986. A longtime Boca Raton resident, Sonderling is an Associate Professor of Medicine at FAU, a member of AOA, American College of Gastroenterology, American College of Physicians, American Gastroenterological Association, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and the Florida Gastroenterological Society.
He is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, and completed his residency and fellowship at New York Presbyterian/Cornell Medical Center.
To learn more about Dr. Sonderling, or to schedule an appointment, telephone 561-208-2121 or click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism