BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A recent list of area “top docs” released by an independent research group and Boca Raton Regaion Medical Center accidentally omitted well known and well liked Dr. Howard Sondering, a gastroenterologist in Boca Raton.
Sonderling is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He has been practicing since 1986. A longtime Boca Raton resident, Sonderling is an Associate Professor of Medicine at FAU, a member of AOA, American College of Gastroenterology, American College of Physicians, American Gastroenterological Association, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and the Florida Gastroenterological Society.
He is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, and completed his residency and fellowship at New York Presbyterian/Cornell Medical Center.
To learn more about Dr. Sonderling, or to schedule an appointment, telephone 561-208-2121 or click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday