BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s over. Erika is a storm no more.
From the National Hurricane Center:
“Erika has dissipated as a tropical cyclone. NHC will issue a Special Advisory shortly. Tropical storm watches/warnings being discontinued.”
Funeral plans have not yet been announced. Police have one suspect: Wyn D. Sheer.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today