BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Realtor Stephanie Fleishman was cuffed and stuffed again for DUI.
Fleishman, 43, of Sabal Lake Drive, was booked into jail around 3am Saturday by Boca Raton Police. She was released several hours later on her own recognizance.
We reported on Fleishman’s previous DUI on January 21, 2013. She received probation, but was jailed again on October 29, 2014 for violating probation. The violation was cleared several weeks later and court records now show “nolle prosse” for the DUI.
A court date has not yet been set for her latest arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail