BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Realtor Stephanie Fleishman was cuffed and stuffed again for DUI.
Fleishman, 43, of Sabal Lake Drive, was booked into jail around 3am Saturday by Boca Raton Police. She was released several hours later on her own recognizance.
We reported on Fleishman’s previous DUI on January 21, 2013. She received probation, but was jailed again on October 29, 2014 for violating probation. The violation was cleared several weeks later and court records now show “nolle prosse” for the DUI.
A court date has not yet been set for her latest arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW