BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Realtor Stephanie Fleishman was cuffed and stuffed again for DUI.
Fleishman, 43, of Sabal Lake Drive, was booked into jail around 3am Saturday by Boca Raton Police. She was released several hours later on her own recognizance.
We reported on Fleishman’s previous DUI on January 21, 2013. She received probation, but was jailed again on October 29, 2014 for violating probation. The violation was cleared several weeks later and court records now show “nolle prosse” for the DUI.
A court date has not yet been set for her latest arrest.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire