BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know if he clapped his hands or not, but Happy was in jail until this afternoon — and he knew it. That’s Takura Happy from Boynton Beach. Happy was charged with DUI by Boca Raton Police overnight and locked up around 7:18 this morning.
The 25 year old, who lives on Georgetown Lane, was stopped in the 1900 block of Military Trail. He refused a blood alcohol test, which, wait for it, means Happy made the arresting officer sad.
You may be happy to know that Happy has no other history with law enforcement in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District