BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know if he clapped his hands or not, but Happy was in jail until this afternoon — and he knew it. That’s Takura Happy from Boynton Beach. Happy was charged with DUI by Boca Raton Police overnight and locked up around 7:18 this morning.
The 25 year old, who lives on Georgetown Lane, was stopped in the 1900 block of Military Trail. He refused a blood alcohol test, which, wait for it, means Happy made the arresting officer sad.
You may be happy to know that Happy has no other history with law enforcement in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable