BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know if he clapped his hands or not, but Happy was in jail until this afternoon — and he knew it. That’s Takura Happy from Boynton Beach. Happy was charged with DUI by Boca Raton Police overnight and locked up around 7:18 this morning.
The 25 year old, who lives on Georgetown Lane, was stopped in the 1900 block of Military Trail. He refused a blood alcohol test, which, wait for it, means Happy made the arresting officer sad.
You may be happy to know that Happy has no other history with law enforcement in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT