BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — North Lauderhill resident Fritz Limousin remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday afternoon on several serious charges filed by Boca Raton Police.
Limousin, 29, is charged with Marijuana Possession — Over 20 Grams, Drug Equipment Possesion and or Use, Carrying a Concealed Weapon – Unlicensed Firearm, and Carrying a Concealed Weapon — Unlicensed Electric Weapon or Device.
Limousin was parked in jail around 6:30 this morning and is being held on $9,000 bond.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed