BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The breakdown is now available from the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections and there’s no question: Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump are favorites in the county.
Donald Trump took 52.13% of the Republican vote with 66,065 votes. Marco Rubio, perhaps surprisingly, logged 30,836 votes for 24.33%. Not exactly a hotbed of evangelicals — Ted Cruz fared poorly in Palm Beach County with 15,311 votes or 12.08 percent.
Hillary Clinton soundly pummeled Bernie Sanders. Clinton logged 103,369 votes in Palm Beach County for 71.47 percent. Bernie Sanders received 39,314 votes for 27.18 percent. But, Sanders came in first in the competition of “which candidate has the same name as the uncle of most Boca Raton residents.” As it turns out, 72.8 percent of all Boca Raton residents have an uncle named “Bernie.”
Complete results are here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County