BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The breakdown is now available from the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections and there’s no question: Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump are favorites in the county.
Donald Trump took 52.13% of the Republican vote with 66,065 votes. Marco Rubio, perhaps surprisingly, logged 30,836 votes for 24.33%. Not exactly a hotbed of evangelicals — Ted Cruz fared poorly in Palm Beach County with 15,311 votes or 12.08 percent.
Hillary Clinton soundly pummeled Bernie Sanders. Clinton logged 103,369 votes in Palm Beach County for 71.47 percent. Bernie Sanders received 39,314 votes for 27.18 percent. But, Sanders came in first in the competition of “which candidate has the same name as the uncle of most Boca Raton residents.” As it turns out, 72.8 percent of all Boca Raton residents have an uncle named “Bernie.”
Complete results are here.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- National Hurricane Center Still Monitoring System Far East Of Florida
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless