BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The breakdown is now available from the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections and there’s no question: Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump are favorites in the county.
Donald Trump took 52.13% of the Republican vote with 66,065 votes. Marco Rubio, perhaps surprisingly, logged 30,836 votes for 24.33%. Not exactly a hotbed of evangelicals — Ted Cruz fared poorly in Palm Beach County with 15,311 votes or 12.08 percent.
Hillary Clinton soundly pummeled Bernie Sanders. Clinton logged 103,369 votes in Palm Beach County for 71.47 percent. Bernie Sanders received 39,314 votes for 27.18 percent. But, Sanders came in first in the competition of “which candidate has the same name as the uncle of most Boca Raton residents.” As it turns out, 72.8 percent of all Boca Raton residents have an uncle named “Bernie.”
Complete results are here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse