BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s one thing to drive on a suspended license. It’s something else to allegedly do it while under the influence.
Boca Raton Police say Lizeth Lopez of SW 7th Street in Boca did just that, and wasn’t exactly agreeable as she was being arrested. The 39 year old is now charged with DUI, refusing to submit to a DUI test after license suspension, and resisting an officer — refusing to accept, sign citation or post bond.
Lopez was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 5a Sunday. She was released on her own recognizance a few hours later.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District