BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s one thing to drive on a suspended license. It’s something else to allegedly do it while under the influence.
Boca Raton Police say Lizeth Lopez of SW 7th Street in Boca did just that, and wasn’t exactly agreeable as she was being arrested. The 39 year old is now charged with DUI, refusing to submit to a DUI test after license suspension, and resisting an officer — refusing to accept, sign citation or post bond.
Lopez was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 5a Sunday. She was released on her own recognizance a few hours later.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette
- Hyundai GV80 Subject Of Class Action Lawsuit Filed By Boca Raton Attorney
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Resident Shot Guest In Leg
- FAU STUDY: Great Way To Avoid Dying In Car Crash Is Working From Home
- SHOOTING IN BOCA RATON: Police On Scene, Gunman On Loose