BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Public Safety Communications Center received a 911 call shortly after 11:00 pm Wednesday night from an individual saying she was involved in an altercation at 1651 NW 13th Street. A female at the scene said that she was with a male and that they met with another group of people at this location. An altercation occurred between individuals known to each other, which resulted in injuries to multiple participants.
One group left the scene. Later, Boca Raton police officers learned about a subject who was left at Broward Health North by acquaintances. This individual, Atila Dearaujo, was pronounced deceased at the hospital. It is believed that Dearaujo was involved in the earlier dispute.
Boca Raton detectives have been gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses and processing the scene. If anyone has information about this incident, please call Detective Kimsal at 561-620-6144.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5