UPDATE: This arrest is the result of an investigation that started following a November accident in which several members of one family suffered serious injuries. Read the complete arrest affidavit here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what we believe to be a first in several years of BocaNewsNow.com’s review of police logs, a Boca Raton man is facing six counts of DUI.
Michael Rubel, 29, of SE 14th Street in Boca, is facing six counts of “DUI-Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI And Damage Property” as well as one count of “Moving Traffic Violation — Drive While License Suspended — First Offense.”
Rubel was taken into custody Tuesday morning and remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Bond has not been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Bill To Dissipate, But There’s Another System To Watch
- COPS: Boca Raton Man Hid Cocaine In Vitamin Container
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead