UPDATE: This arrest is the result of an investigation that started following a November accident in which several members of one family suffered serious injuries. Read the complete arrest affidavit here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what we believe to be a first in several years of BocaNewsNow.com’s review of police logs, a Boca Raton man is facing six counts of DUI.
Michael Rubel, 29, of SE 14th Street in Boca, is facing six counts of “DUI-Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI And Damage Property” as well as one count of “Moving Traffic Violation — Drive While License Suspended — First Offense.”
Rubel was taken into custody Tuesday morning and remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Bond has not been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5