BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If the charges against her are true, Eva Klein is one of the of the worst people in the world. She allegedly tied speaker wire around the neck of her son’s dog, tied that wire to the dog’s leg, then kicked the dog into the intracoastal.
The only way to truly appreciate the horror of Klein’s alleged actions is to read the affidavit of probable cause filed by Boca Raton Police.
Klein is 60, lives in the 2100 block of Acorn Palm Road in Boca, and was released on $3,000 bond. She is officially charged with “conservation-animals-cause cruel death pain and suffering.”
Click here to the read the report in its entirety.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday