BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If the charges against her are true, Eva Klein is one of the of the worst people in the world. She allegedly tied speaker wire around the neck of her son’s dog, tied that wire to the dog’s leg, then kicked the dog into the intracoastal.
The only way to truly appreciate the horror of Klein’s alleged actions is to read the affidavit of probable cause filed by Boca Raton Police.
Klein is 60, lives in the 2100 block of Acorn Palm Road in Boca, and was released on $3,000 bond. She is officially charged with “conservation-animals-cause cruel death pain and suffering.”
Click here to the read the report in its entirety.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat