BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If the charges against her are true, Eva Klein is one of the of the worst people in the world. She allegedly tied speaker wire around the neck of her son’s dog, tied that wire to the dog’s leg, then kicked the dog into the intracoastal.
The only way to truly appreciate the horror of Klein’s alleged actions is to read the affidavit of probable cause filed by Boca Raton Police.
Klein is 60, lives in the 2100 block of Acorn Palm Road in Boca, and was released on $3,000 bond. She is officially charged with “conservation-animals-cause cruel death pain and suffering.”
Click here to the read the report in its entirety.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat