BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If the charges against her are true, Eva Klein is one of the of the worst people in the world. She allegedly tied speaker wire around the neck of her son’s dog, tied that wire to the dog’s leg, then kicked the dog into the intracoastal.
The only way to truly appreciate the horror of Klein’s alleged actions is to read the affidavit of probable cause filed by Boca Raton Police.
Klein is 60, lives in the 2100 block of Acorn Palm Road in Boca, and was released on $3,000 bond. She is officially charged with “conservation-animals-cause cruel death pain and suffering.”
Click here to the read the report in its entirety.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools