BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Elizabeth Waterman, a 45 year old resident of Hillcrest Drive in Hollywood, learned you can’t drive under the the influence, refuse to submit to a DUI test, and carry marijuana with Diazapam in Boca Raton.
Waterman was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and charged with DUI, refusal to submit to a DUI test, possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription. She was ultimately released on $4500 bond.
A court date will be set.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca West Country Club Sues Homeowner Over Unpaid Dues
- Area Motorcyclist Crashes, Dies On Operating Room Table
- Women From Boca Raton, Delray Beach Victimized On St. Patrick’s Day
- MAJOR TRAFFIC INCIDENT: Turnpike Completely Shut In Area Of Hard Rock Stadium
- In Fort Lauderdale, Vegans More Important Than Handicapped, Elderly, Infirm
- UPDATE: SHOOTING VICTIM FOUND ON FLORIDA TURNPIKE IN BOCA RATON
- DOGS IN SUPERMARKETS! Boca Rudeton Is Back With Dogs In Stores
- MAJOR TRAFFIC SITUATION: I-95 Southbound Ramp Closed In Miami
- Man Shot On Florida Turnpike In Boca Raton