BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No, it’s not that James Earl Jones, but the kid of someone who apparently really likes the actor’s name. James Earl Jones, 19, was just charged with drugs and driving without a license in Boca Raton.
The arrestee James Earl Jones — who in police terms would be a bad actor (as opposed to a voice actor), lives on NE 14th Avenue in Pompano Beach and is facing official charges of possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, marijuana possession and driving without a license.
Just to be clear: the famous James Earl Jones is the voice of everything. The arrested James Earl Jones is apparently lacking an inner voice of maturity.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette