BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No, it’s not that James Earl Jones, but the kid of someone who apparently really likes the actor’s name. James Earl Jones, 19, was just charged with drugs and driving without a license in Boca Raton.
The arrestee James Earl Jones — who in police terms would be a bad actor (as opposed to a voice actor), lives on NE 14th Avenue in Pompano Beach and is facing official charges of possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, marijuana possession and driving without a license.
Just to be clear: the famous James Earl Jones is the voice of everything. The arrested James Earl Jones is apparently lacking an inner voice of maturity.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District