BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No, it’s not that James Earl Jones, but the kid of someone who apparently really likes the actor’s name. James Earl Jones, 19, was just charged with drugs and driving without a license in Boca Raton.
The arrestee James Earl Jones — who in police terms would be a bad actor (as opposed to a voice actor), lives on NE 14th Avenue in Pompano Beach and is facing official charges of possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, marijuana possession and driving without a license.
Just to be clear: the famous James Earl Jones is the voice of everything. The arrested James Earl Jones is apparently lacking an inner voice of maturity.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton