BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re going to come to Boca, you should plan to pay for anything you purchase. That’s apparently not what Bruna Kerla had in mind. The 54 year old resident of Springfield Lake Drive in Lake Worth was cuffed and charged with three counts of shoplifting. Two of the counts are for using a countermeasure to circumvent anti-shoplifting equipment, another charge is for grand theft under $5,000.
Karla was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $9,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette