BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident James Thompson, 53, was killed in a one car accident Satuday in the intersection of Southwest 3rd Street and Lyons Road.
PBSO investigators say a witness reports that Thompson was traveling at a high rate of speed eastbound on Southwest 3rd Street, approaching Lyons Road, with at least one flat tire. Thompson lost control of his 2002 Ford F-250 as he entered the intersection and hit a signal pole and then a palm tree.
Thompson, of the 22000 block of Martella Avenue, was pronounced dead at the scene. PBSO says the alcohol and or drugs are a factor in the crash.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI