BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Everyone loves a discount — especially in Boca — so know now that Palm Beach County is dropping the price of STD testing at public clinics.
The Palm Beach County Commission “adopted a resolution amending the Florida Department of Health Palm Beach County’s fee schedule reducing the rates to the self-pay uninsured population for treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) and medical and laboratory services. Patients are currently charged $159. The new rates are $58.02 for new patients and $48.84 for existing patients.”
This comes as great news to doctors throughout Boca who report no income and receive financial aid at area private schools.
Oh wait, did we say that out loud?
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday