BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Everyone loves a discount — especially in Boca — so know now that Palm Beach County is dropping the price of STD testing at public clinics.
The Palm Beach County Commission “adopted a resolution amending the Florida Department of Health Palm Beach County’s fee schedule reducing the rates to the self-pay uninsured population for treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) and medical and laboratory services. Patients are currently charged $159. The new rates are $58.02 for new patients and $48.84 for existing patients.”
This comes as great news to doctors throughout Boca who report no income and receive financial aid at area private schools.
Oh wait, did we say that out loud?
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism