UPDATE: BocaNewsNow.com has learned that Francis did not transmit HIV, but threatened to do so to an UBER driver. Click here for the latest.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Matthew Steven Francis remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday night following his arrest on multiple charges — including one HIV-related — by Boca Raton Police.
The official charges filed against Francis are listed is “robbery with a firearm,” “kidnap adult for ransom” and “crimes against person – criminal transmission of HIV.”
Bond on the HIV charge is is set at $5,000, bond has not been set for the kidnap or robbery charge.
We expect details on this arrest on Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full