BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Natalie Marie Medina remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday night following her arrest by Boynton Beach Police.
Let’s break it down.
Medina is charged with child neglect and additionally charged with knowingly driving while her license was suspended or revoked.
The W. Camino Royal resident was booked into jail early Friday morning and is being held on $6,000 bond.
We should note the child neglect charge does state “without great bodily harm.”
And records indicate that Medina is a girl.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District