BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Natalie Marie Medina remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday night following her arrest by Boynton Beach Police.
Let’s break it down.
Medina is charged with child neglect and additionally charged with knowingly driving while her license was suspended or revoked.
The W. Camino Royal resident was booked into jail early Friday morning and is being held on $6,000 bond.
We should note the child neglect charge does state “without great bodily harm.”
And records indicate that Medina is a girl.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault