BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Natalie Marie Medina remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday night following her arrest by Boynton Beach Police.
Let’s break it down.
Medina is charged with child neglect and additionally charged with knowingly driving while her license was suspended or revoked.
The W. Camino Royal resident was booked into jail early Friday morning and is being held on $6,000 bond.
We should note the child neglect charge does state “without great bodily harm.”
And records indicate that Medina is a girl.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full