BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Updating a story we reported first a few days ago, Boca Raton Police have charged Matthew Francis with several criminal acts after he allegedly threatened an Uber Driver with HIV injection. Francis, according to a police report which you can read here in its entirety, threatened to inject the Uber driver with a substance he claimed contained HIV. The injection never happened — but allegedly kidnapping, robbery and other offenses did.
Francis remains in the Palm Beach County Jai.
Read the entire police report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette