BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Waters Edge principal Diane Rivelli-Schreiber is leaving the top ranked elementary school in West Boca for the top spot at Calusa Elementary.
Calusa, long considered one of the top schools in Palm Beach County, was surpassed by both Morkami Elementary and Waters Edge in a recent review of testing scores.
Both schools have a full time gifted program for students who qualify and both are considered excellent.
Schreiber was principal for five years at Waters Edge.
A Palm Beach County School spokesperson says she replaces Jamie Wyatt at Calusa who moves to a district position and will help oversee the search for Schreiber’s replacement at Waters Edge. The move is one of six expected to take place in the school system over the next several weeks.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full