A man Thursday belligerently yelled at drivers trying to use the machine from their cars, as it was designed, while he stood in the road. A bank manager, Aneta Angelovska-Ansarov, did nothing when asked to direct the man to safety.
“This isn’t our ATM,” she said, despite its Wells Fargo branding and the fact that it sits on Wells Fargo property.
“A private company manages this machine. We have nothing to do with it.”
Her comments seemed contradictory to the branding, location and fact that the ATM is physically attached to the bank building.
16800 Jog Road is an area heavily frequented by extreme senior citizens, likely not expecting pedestrian traffic in an area clearly marked for drive up services only.
Angelovska-Ansarov stated she would “mention the issue to corporate.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected