DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Pedestrians and cars don’t go well together which is why the Wells Fargo branch at 16800 Jog Road — across from Morikami Park — may be an accident waiting to happen. Despite signs stating that the ATM is for drive-up services — and sits on a one lane driveway — pedestrians are often seen standing in the middle of traffic using the machine.
A man Thursday belligerently yelled at drivers trying to use the machine from their cars, as it was designed, while he stood in the road. A bank manager, Aneta Angelovska-Ansarov, did nothing when asked to direct the man to safety.
“This isn’t our ATM,” she said, despite its Wells Fargo branding and the fact that it sits on Wells Fargo property.
“A private company manages this machine. We have nothing to do with it.”
Her comments seemed contradictory to the branding, location and fact that the ATM is physically attached to the bank building.
16800 Jog Road is an area heavily frequented by extreme senior citizens, likely not expecting pedestrian traffic in an area clearly marked for drive up services only.
Angelovska-Ansarov stated she would “mention the issue to corporate.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full