BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Beverly Levine, an 85 year old Boca Raton woman from the 18000 block of Stewart Circle, is in the Palm Beach Couty Jail Monday night charged with a derivative of a homicide charge.
Levine was cuffed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office which charged her with “Homicide — commit felony act (that) could cause death,” “Aggravated Battery — person uses a deadly weapons,” and “Aggravated Assualt — weapon — with deadly weapon without intent to kill.”
To be clear, despite the “homicide” language used in the charging documents, it does not appear that police are alleging Levine killed anyone. It was not immediately clear who she may have allegedly attempted to kill.
She is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge