BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Beverly Levine, an 85 year old Boca Raton woman from the 18000 block of Stewart Circle, is in the Palm Beach Couty Jail Monday night charged with a derivative of a homicide charge.
Levine was cuffed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office which charged her with “Homicide — commit felony act (that) could cause death,” “Aggravated Battery — person uses a deadly weapons,” and “Aggravated Assualt — weapon — with deadly weapon without intent to kill.”
To be clear, despite the “homicide” language used in the charging documents, it does not appear that police are alleging Levine killed anyone. It was not immediately clear who she may have allegedly attempted to kill.
She is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse