BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Robert Fisler is out of jail today following his Sunday arrest aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Fisler, of Severn Drive, was locked up early Sunday morning — he spent much of the day behind bars before being released on $3,000 bond.
Fisler’s official charge: “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home