BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Robert Fisler is out of jail today following his Sunday arrest aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Fisler, of Severn Drive, was locked up early Sunday morning — he spent much of the day behind bars before being released on $3,000 bond.
Fisler’s official charge: “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.”
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event