BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If he were Rapunzel, he could probably lower his locks and hope to be rescued from the Palm Beach County Jail. But alas, there’s no escaping lockup for Dean Davis of Davison — seriously — Davison, Michigan.
Davis of Davison is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, battery, and committing domestic battery by strangulation. He’s also charged with harming a public servant.
Davis of Davison is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $4,000 bond. The 23 year old was arrested by Boca Raton Police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday
- WEST BOCA HIGH TEACHER REINSTATED AFTER IMAGE CONTROVERSY
- UPDATE: Seven Bridges Homeowner Turned Off WiFi To Prevent 911 Call After Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths Back Into 200s For Tuesday
- COVID: 5,000 CASES IN PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida