BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com is investigating “Americans With Disabilities” (ADA) access issues at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport. We would like to hear from readers who have experienced issues moving — or moving in — a wheelchair from the parking garages to the main terminals. We would also like to hear from readers who have had problems using a wheelchair in the airport itself.
The Fort Lauderdale airport has been under construction for several years. The bridges connecting the main parking garage to the terminals are not expected to re-open until 2017 — forcing wheelchair bound passengers to cross the upper and lower driveways which are routinely plagued by speeding cars and inattentive police. Has this created a problem for you or someone you love?
Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com with your stories and contact information.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales