BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com is investigating “Americans With Disabilities” (ADA) access issues at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport. We would like to hear from readers who have experienced issues moving — or moving in — a wheelchair from the parking garages to the main terminals. We would also like to hear from readers who have had problems using a wheelchair in the airport itself.
The Fort Lauderdale airport has been under construction for several years. The bridges connecting the main parking garage to the terminals are not expected to re-open until 2017 — forcing wheelchair bound passengers to cross the upper and lower driveways which are routinely plagued by speeding cars and inattentive police. Has this created a problem for you or someone you love?
Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com with your stories and contact information.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates