BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com is investigating “Americans With Disabilities” (ADA) access issues at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport. We would like to hear from readers who have experienced issues moving — or moving in — a wheelchair from the parking garages to the main terminals. We would also like to hear from readers who have had problems using a wheelchair in the airport itself.
The Fort Lauderdale airport has been under construction for several years. The bridges connecting the main parking garage to the terminals are not expected to re-open until 2017 — forcing wheelchair bound passengers to cross the upper and lower driveways which are routinely plagued by speeding cars and inattentive police. Has this created a problem for you or someone you love?
Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com with your stories and contact information.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge