BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com is investigating “Americans With Disabilities” (ADA) access issues at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport. We would like to hear from readers who have experienced issues moving — or moving in — a wheelchair from the parking garages to the main terminals. We would also like to hear from readers who have had problems using a wheelchair in the airport itself.
The Fort Lauderdale airport has been under construction for several years. The bridges connecting the main parking garage to the terminals are not expected to re-open until 2017 — forcing wheelchair bound passengers to cross the upper and lower driveways which are routinely plagued by speeding cars and inattentive police. Has this created a problem for you or someone you love?
Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com with your stories and contact information.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday