BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The City of Boca Raton’s Fabulous Fourth celebration is set for July 4th (of course) at 6:30p, with fireworks expected around 9pm.
Come celebrate the 4th at 1000 Spanish River Blvd (the Spanish River Athlethic Facitily at deHoernle Park).
From the City of Boca Raton, here’s the official schedule:
Monday, July 04, 2016 – 06:30pm
Holiday Events, Parades, Fireworks
6:30 pm- FREE family activities
7:00 pm- Live Band
9:00 pm- FIREWORKS DISPLAY
1000 NW Spanish River Blvd/ Spanish River Athletic Facility at deHoernle Park
Free Trolley Service from Boca Corporate Center & Campus
deHoernle Park/Spanish River Athletics Complex
1000 Spanish River Boulevard Boca Raton, FL
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules
- SELLER’S MARKET! Palm Beach County House Sales Soar, Inventory Drops
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill