BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The City of Boca Raton’s Fabulous Fourth celebration is set for July 4th (of course) at 6:30p, with fireworks expected around 9pm.
Come celebrate the 4th at 1000 Spanish River Blvd (the Spanish River Athlethic Facitily at deHoernle Park).
From the City of Boca Raton, here’s the official schedule:
Monday, July 04, 2016 – 06:30pm
Holiday Events, Parades, Fireworks
6:30 pm- FREE family activities
7:00 pm- Live Band
9:00 pm- FIREWORKS DISPLAY
1000 NW Spanish River Blvd/ Spanish River Athletic Facility at deHoernle Park
Free Trolley Service from Boca Corporate Center & Campus
deHoernle Park/Spanish River Athletics Complex
1000 Spanish River Boulevard Boca Raton, FL
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine