BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The City of Boca Raton’s Fabulous Fourth celebration is set for July 4th (of course) at 6:30p, with fireworks expected around 9pm.
Come celebrate the 4th at 1000 Spanish River Blvd (the Spanish River Athlethic Facitily at deHoernle Park).
From the City of Boca Raton, here’s the official schedule:
Monday, July 04, 2016 – 06:30pm
Holiday Events, Parades, Fireworks
6:30 pm- FREE family activities
7:00 pm- Live Band
9:00 pm- FIREWORKS DISPLAY
1000 NW Spanish River Blvd/ Spanish River Athletic Facility at deHoernle Park
Free Trolley Service from Boca Corporate Center & Campus
deHoernle Park/Spanish River Athletics Complex
1000 Spanish River Boulevard Boca Raton, FL
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing