BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The City of Boca Raton’s Fabulous Fourth celebration is set for July 4th (of course) at 6:30p, with fireworks expected around 9pm.
Come celebrate the 4th at 1000 Spanish River Blvd (the Spanish River Athlethic Facitily at deHoernle Park).
From the City of Boca Raton, here’s the official schedule:
Monday, July 04, 2016 – 06:30pm
Holiday Events, Parades, Fireworks
6:30 pm- FREE family activities
7:00 pm- Live Band
9:00 pm- FIREWORKS DISPLAY
1000 NW Spanish River Blvd/ Spanish River Athletic Facility at deHoernle Park
Free Trolley Service from Boca Corporate Center & Campus
deHoernle Park/Spanish River Athletics Complex
1000 Spanish River Boulevard Boca Raton, FL
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida